Aware Technology – What We Offer
ADVICE50– If you need advice and help choosing a mobile phone or tablets, email us on email@example.com with ADVICE50 in the subject line. Tell us what you want to do and we will contact you and provide advice on what you want to do. If you are happy with the advice provided you only need to pay $50. For $30 more we will help you setup your new mobile device or migrate your old phone to the new one, Android and iOS devices our specialty. We provide up to 1 hour of time for your $50.
ADVICE100– If you are looking for a new desktop or laptop computer or want help with migrating from an old computer to a new one, we will provide the service for you for a low cost $100. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ADVICE100 in the subject line and we will contact you and assist you with your needs. We provide up to 1.5 hours of time for your $100.
HOWTO50– If you need help with using a device, be it a mobile phone, tablet, computer or any technology device such as printers, SMART TV’s, upgrades etc, use the contact form or email us on email@example.com with HOWTO50 in the subject line. Tell us what you need help with and we will contact you and assist you. We provide up to 1 hour of time for your $50.
REMOTE55 – Receive onsite technology and computer support for up to 5 devices* for a low $55/month/per device. We assess the device you want supported and set the device up to receive our remote support service. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with REMOTE55 in the subject line and we will make contact with you.
USE THE CONTACT FORM or CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
Aware Technology is a West Australian IT services and consultancy specialising in working all users of technology, especially not-for-profit organisations.
We are based in Denmark, WA and cover the whole Great Southern.
We have advised many people and organisations on their IT needs using a philosophy that has been developed from working for people who want value for money from their technology. We provide everything from IT advice and IT strategic planning, to delivery of technology solutions and services including IT hardware, software and computer support. We have relationships with leading IT distributors and manufacturers in Australia to ensure you receive the best available technologies possible for your business.
Find out how we can assist your organisation at email@example.com or give us a call on 0414 715 600.
If you are seeking an IT grant from Lotterywest or other funding body, we have a very strong success record assisting not-for-profits obtain funding. With 99% of our clients being not-for-profit organisations, we specialise in developing IT plans as part of the independent needs analysis required to support IT grant applications, in particular Lotterywest IT grants.
Our IT strategic planning service has been in operation since 2002 providing help, ideas, advice and delivery of IT’s to not-for-profits across Western Australia. Furthermore, once your not for profit is successful in obtaining a grant, we can provide Project Management to ensure that what is planned for is executed successfully and efficiently, and most importantly, on time!
We have a proven method for bringing information together, making them accessible by all who need to.
Affordable websites can be a minefield to navigate. How do you know that you are getting value for money? We can design, build and deliver websites specialising in WordPress so can have your business looking great online in a short space of time, We create sites that will profile your business effectively ranging from one pagers to E-Commerce sites with fully featured product listings,.affordably! Below are a few of the sites we have created for our clients.
Current split of Projects
- IT Consulting 15% 15%
- Websites 25% 25%
- Information Management Systems 15% 15%
- IT Support Services 45% 45%
Services & Consulting
IT Support & Advice onsite and remote via Zoho Assist
- Low cost low impact remote support for your computer devices
- Managed data backup and recovery service
- Software installation and security checking
- Onsite Support available from $121.00 per hour plus travel
- No contracts, no break clauses
IT Strategic Planning
- Audit of IT equipment and Software
- Security Status of the network environment
- Audit of Telephone and Internet costs
- Evaluate market offerings to get best priced services
- Evaluate and recommend IT solutions
- Provide detailed report for funding purposes if you are a NFP
- Fully featured website built in WordPress or other preferred CMS
- Social Media connections and forms
- Domain registration and Web Hosting Service included with up to 10GB storage
- Link to database forms using Zoho
- Email mailbox setup using Office 365 or web hosting email service provided
Information Management System
- Cloud based centralised information management system (IMS)
- Contacts and Membership data
- Online forms accessible via your website that talk directly to the IMS to avoid double entry of data
- Accessible via ANY internet enabled device
- Dedicated logon and secure access to IMS
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of clients do you work with?
Currently, we have remote clients in Perth and the Great Southern that have been setup to require minimal or no onsite support. Find out how we can set your technology to run simply and efficiently.
Furthermore, if you have a mobile device, computer, network of computers, servers, NAS devices or require website and database development using the cloud, contact us for a chat.
How does your IT Strategic Planning work?
How do we contact Aware Technology?
- You can reach us by filling in the contact form on the left hand side of the website
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Sumit on 0414 715 600
- Visit our Facebook Page, or
- Hit the Email button below
Sumit’s innovative attitude enabled us to design and create a visually pleasing and user friendly portal, that continues to provide a vital link between local job seekers and employers in the Southern Forests Region.
We also benefited from his vast knowledge of Lotterywest IT grants, as we successfully applied for, received and implemented vital technology that our community continue to utilise